Ignis Haereticum - Luciferian Gnosis (2014)
Ignis Haereticum (The Fire of Haeresy) is a band situated in Cúcuta, North Colombia - a fascinating and charming country, where I sometimes have witnessed the mixture of old spiritual beliefs and Christian theology. It is a country still inbued with Catholicism. I think you have to be a pro or an anti, but normally you aren't indifferen ttowards it. Ignis Haereticum are anti. They express their beliefs with occult and orthodox black metal and therefore they use plenty of Latin. Unfortunately, I just found the song titles.
- sub tuum praesidium - under your protection
- mysterium fidei - the mistery of faith
- ad serpentem tortuosum - towards the winding serpent
- de sphinge revelationem mysterii - about the sphinx the revelation of mystery (grammatically not perfect and therefore not quite clear)
- exercitatus spritualium - as well not quite clear: the first word means litterally "trained, busy with, afflicted", the second one "of the spiritual/ intellectual ones". The genitive case can also be translated with "for the spiritual ones". Most likely: spiritually trained
- sic luceat lux vestra - so shall shine your light!